Hi

Unfortunately after the havoc around Mesos future Packet decided to take
back ARM CI instance.
AFAIk PPC64LE is a runner that calls another job that runs on ARM but now
there is no ARM machine for this project so it fails :(
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Mesos/job/Mesos-Buildbot-ARM/

Should we ask Mesos on ARM for new machine? Is anybody interested in having
ARM CI?
I have an ansible playbook to set ARM machine for Ci
https://github.com/janisz/mesos-on-arm-playbook/blob/master/jenkins.yml

Hello,

pon., 28 cze 2021 o 13:57 Martin Tzvetanov Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>