Github user mattf-horton commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/687

    > I think we need to keep everything in it's separate pile. We have people
asking to host in not metron as recently as today.

    My interpretation is that, in order to enable hosting Stellar outside of
Metron, those items which ordinary users think of as "part of Stellar" but we
have placed in five separate piles need to be united into one external-izable
pile.  Surely it was Metron's intent to have one DSL, not five, right?  The
fact the current implementation consists of five piles is an implementation
detail.

---