I want to setup recurring meetings that run twice a month where we can demo
latest features of Metron and fixes for Metron .  I want to have the first one
of these this Friday on Sept. 23, 11AM PST.

Would anyone object to doing this?  If not, what medium do we want to do it in?
 I would like people to be able to use screen share and not just IRC.  On my
end I can provide a Zoom or a WebEx to facilitate this.  Then we can post
meeting notes onto the Metron boards and post the video up on you tube and link
to it.  Any other preferences/suggestions on how to do this?

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org