Hi James,

I think this is a great idea.  Zoom seems to work pretty well.

On September 21, 2016 at 14:18:54, James Sirota (jsir...@apache.org) wrote:

I want to setup recurring meetings that run twice a month where we can demo
latest features of Metron and fixes for Metron . I want to have the first
one of these this Friday on Sept. 23, 11AM PST.

Would anyone object to doing this? If not, what medium do we want to do it
in? I would like people to be able to use screen share and not just IRC. On
my end I can provide a Zoom or a WebEx to facilitate this. Then we can post
meeting notes onto the Metron boards and post the video up on you tube and
link to it. Any other preferences/suggestions on how to do this?

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org