I like the general idea, but let's remain cognizant of the level of
effort.  The "fancier" this gets, the less time the contributors actually
spend coding.

Setting yourself up for a demo, especially with Metron where there are so
many moving parts, can easily take a day's worth of effort.  Maybe a half
day to setup, then a half-day of down time because I can't change anything
after I have setup for a demo.  As it stands now, I can barely run
Zoom/Webex while I have a Metron/Vagrant environment running.  This causes
the audio to fade in and out, and the laptop to actively burn a hole
through my table.

Personally, I think once a month is a good starting point.  If we find the
agenda expanding beyond the time allotment, then we can increase the
frequency.

--
Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>