I’m having difficulties with the latest Quick-Dev installation. During
deployment I received the following error message:

------------------------------

TASK [metron_common : Check for Metron jar path] *******************************
fatal: [node1 -> localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true,
"module_stderr": "sudo: a password is required\n", "module_stdout": "", "msg":
"MODULE FAILURE", "parsed": false}

PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************
node1                      : ok=20   changed=2    unreachable=0    failed=1

Ansible failed to complete successfully. Any error output should be
visible above. Please fix these errors and try again.

Everything up to this point looked fine.

By the way, I installed the latest Quick-Dev installation earlier this
afternoon and it didn’t install/configure any topologies. That’s why I did a
second install … which turned out even worse.

Anyone else having this issue? Can someone help me with a fix or workaround?

Thank you!

Rita