This error could be related to my PR that was merged today (METRON-492
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/302>). I tested this
successfully in a single node vm deployment, but not with vagrant. Perhaps
there is something about vagrant that doesn't like the ansible local_action
logic? I'm trying to reproduce the error now.