Github user nickwallen commented on the issue:
    If that works for you, then great.
    I usually use Maven when I need to run all the tests before a merge or PR.
When I want to dig into one test and debug something, I just open up Intellij.
That makes setting the breakpoint and triggering a single test run very easy.
    You just have to watch out because sometimes (rarely) something will work
in Intellij, but not in Maven or vice versa.  Each builds the code slightly

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.