Hi Yamamoto

I believe you're hitting the problem right on the head.  The project was
originally founded with a donation from MIRACL.  You can see that code changes
continually go to https://github.com/milagro-crypto but no changes to Apache
hosted git repositories.

I understand your frustration, but the implications I am seeing are that MIRACL
has no interest in working on code within the podling.

John