Hi Giorgio

It was designed for the internet of things but we are now using it in many
settings.
It is a very easy to understand, side channel resistant library that is
provided in
common dev languages.

What we would like to do, as stated above, is create a number of repos for
the
language versions;

milagro-crypto-c
milagro-crypto-js
milagro-crypto-java
milagro-crypto-go

Please read the pdf included which has an introduction to the library.

Regards

Kealan

  [image: MIRACL Logo]
<http://www.miracl.com/?utm_campaign=Email%20Signature&utm_source=email&utm_content=email_miracl_logo>