-1

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikolai Stoilov <nikolai.stoi...@miracl.com>
Sent: Sunday, 08 April 2018 17:56
To: dev@milagro.incubator.apache.org
Cc: d...@milagro.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Retire Milagro

-1

Both Miracl and NNT have recently expressed intent to contribute to the
project in the mailing list, which should be reaffirmed in this thread.

As to the reports there was some confusion who will handle those, but I will
submit a report this Tuesday (this vote will probably be done by then).

If there is activity in the project that goes against the rules, I suggest
it is handled on a case basis with help from the mentors or the
contributors.

I'm case that the project mentors are somehow obstructed to work with the
project perhaps new ones should be elected.

Thanks,

Nikolai

--
Nikolai Stoilov