Hi,

Sorry if two similar email show up, but I think my first may of been lost.

Re the "access issue" I've look at you roster and the initial committers/PPMC
list and it seems that 11 people didn't sign ICLAs, without an ICLA you cannot
get access. Of the 5 who did (including yourself) I added them to the roster.
Why this hadn't been done I've no idea as it's a simple process, so I'm not
sure who you have been talking to to sort out these access issues. You can find
the current roster here. [1] You did realise that you are actually part of the
PPMC?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/milagro