the-thing commented on PR #77:
URL: https://github.com/apache/mina/pull/77#issuecomment-6078562632

   > Assertion logic looks fine now. Thanks a lot! Only issue is the cipher 
choice for the TLS 1.2 tests. AES/GCM may be more widespread than 
ChaCha20Poly1305?
   
   Mentally I was insisting on using a single cipher suite for each test, but 
probably it might be better just to provide a list of cipher suite to avoid 
conditions (junit assumptions as suggested). Cipher suites are not the issue 
for this problem (but might have impact in the future).
   
   I was thinking of changing the parameters to:
   
   ```
   {"TLSv1.2", 
"TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384,TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256,TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
 2048, 0},
   {"TLSv1.2", 
"TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384,TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256,TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
 2048, 4},
   {"TLSv1.3", "TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256,TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384", 2048, 0},
   {"TLSv1.3", "TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256,TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384", 2048, 4},
   ```
   
   BTW. Is the Java 8 build even supported? I tried to build it locally using 
JDK 8 with `java-8-compilation` and `jdk8` profiles enabled and I got
   
   ```
   [ERROR] Rule 1: org.apache.maven.enforcer.rules.version.RequireJavaVersion 
failed with message:
   [ERROR] Detected JDK C:\Users\Marcin\.jdks\corretto-1.8.0_504\jre is version 
1.8.0-504 which is not in the allowed range [17,).
   ```


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to