On 6/9/2018 12:45 AM, Sheng Zha wrote:
> There have been a couple of offline inquiries from contributors about
> becoming a committer. From those inquiries, it seems that there’s confusion
> in our community about how to become a committer, so I’d like to take this
> opportunity to clarify.
>
> The guideline about becoming a committer can be found at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Becoming+a+Committer.

I think that page at above link is great but the problem is new visitors
cannot find it quickly then they ask privately from you. I myself was
looking for it at mxnet.incubator.apache.org, so clicked on
"Community->Contribute", the I read all page then I saw a link to wiki
on page i.e. "MXNet Confluence Wiki: Development" where I guessed I
might find something in wiki so clicked that. Then I saw "Becoming a
Committer" in left side wiki's menu.

I think we'll get fewer private inquiries on this if we add a direct
link about it at
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/community/contribute.html

Regards.