Hi,

I would like to share some inspiration:

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/success-at-apache-jfdi-the

I do believe in pulling people in quickly, in giving them responsibility early,
on rewarding contributions in a timely manner.

Apache was born out of a collaboration of people using a web server that was
abandoned because they depended on it for their daily work. The mechanisms
build into the ASF are based on the assumption that contributors work on
projects based on their individual needs. On an on and off schedule - as time
permits. Requiring to work full time on a project to show sufficient commitment
doesn't allow for very many people to become committed to mxnet. It doesn't
allow for the project to survive times where there is no sponsoring entity.

People asking to have people desisions in public to me points to serious
problems in the project.

Isabel