-0.9

Do any other Apache projects do this? Seems really odd. Jira was posting to
dev for maybe 3 days and people were complaining like crazy about the
noise, and that was just a few tickets. Now we’re talking about possibly
hundreds of emails per day. ALL PR comments, commit notificatios, issue
movement, tagging, etc.

It’s hard to imagine how this would be useful.

Also, does this also mean that claiming that anything said or done in
github “was discusssd on dev”?

-C