Also, recent MKLDNN upgrade prevents us from offering binary distribution
for earlier versions of OSX, as it now requires OSX 10.13. This means we
would need to drop the binary distribution support for OSX 10.11 and 10.12
if we are to keep mkldnn as a dependency for mxnet-mkl. I'm inquiring
whether Intel could extend the compatibility to earlier OSX [1], but even
if this is solved upstream it would require an update on the mkldnn
submodule.

-sz

[1] https://github.com/intel/mkl-dnn/issues/405