Dear Community,

I propose to send a monthly summary to users to broadcast the recent
progresses in the community. It will not only include new features added
into MXNet, but also various community activities. Here is an example:

Tutorials
- 10 new lectures teaching at UC Berkeley
- Video record for "Deploying with Java" at Java World 19
Computer Vision
- GluonCV 0.4 release supports pose estimation and improves 10 existing
models
- Insightface added a new model XY
NLP
- GluonNLP 0.5.1 release improves BERT training
New Projects
- A MXNet implementation for paper XY
MXNet
- Enhanced Java binding preview
- Numpy frontend reaches milestone 1
Incoming Events
- Meetup at Palto Alto on 4/2

The publishing procedure is we first create a draft wiki page so everyone
will have a chance to review and add staffs. After that we will send it
through an email list.

I'm considering to use a 3rd party service such as mailchimp.com so that
every user can subscribe it easily and we can do some marketing analysis as
well. But I'm happy to re-use us...@mxnet.apache.org if it provides simliar
functionalities.

I'd like to hear your feedback for how to make the newletter more user
friendely.

Best
Mu