Hi Mu,

Thanks for proposing this! Strongly agree with the newsletter - this would
be the most economically efficient way to enhance community involvement.

In addition to the draft wiki pages, should we send posts like "Call for
newsletter articles" to dev@ list with some frequency? This could help
maximize the community awareness and help active community members get more
exposure - Community building is important.

Thanks,
Junru