Hello Mu,

Thanks a lot for bringing this topic. I had thought about a Weekly Digest
for MXNet (weekly newsletter) - which is on similar lines (can be made into
Monthly if it sounds good).

Here's the quip doc -
https://chaitanya.quip.com/BT6RAcAigHM9/MXNet-Weekly-Digest

I have talked about the Background, Motivation, Features and a mockup of
Newsletter.

Would love to hear our community's thoughts as well as yours on the same.

Please find attached a snapshot of the Weekly digest I came up with.

Thanks,
Chai

--
*Chaitanya Prakash Bapat*