Hi,

copied from http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes :

 ... Releases may not be vetoed. ...

To my understanding of this text the release manager just needs three
+1 votes to release, even if there are -1 votes also. And as i wrote,
this was not meant as a veto.

I have no problem reverting the vote to -0 if needed to unblock the release.

There where many questions on the list in the past, about when
(tomahawk) sandbox gets released, and the answer was always the same:
never.

The new tree is a special problem, it is supposed to replace the
existing one, and maybe needs a bit more testing before.  I would
prefer to release the 1.0.15 now without sandbox and than just replace
the tree and release 1.0.16 without any further changes.

I we release this tree as sandbox, users needs to use the tcs prefix,
if we finally replace the old tree the tcs has no longer a tree
component.  I know this is in the nature of a sandbox, but i think
also the nature of sandbox are no official releases.

And again to make it unambiguous: this was NOT a veto vote.

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg