From: Charles Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 14:25:28 +0200

   > See issues: #43166 and following up to the issue #43169.

I see that issues are being filed and none cares about them.

   > We may want to find a solution with the BR team first...

Yes, with *them* first. Then we should talk about it on general lists.
--
Pavel Janík

In case you're wondering what's the reason for this spate of activity
-- I've taken a week off work to do Gnus stuff and read comic books.  :-)
                  -- Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in Gnus dev
list