Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz schreef:
> Le Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:45:30 +0200,
> "Simon Brouwer" <simon.o...@xs4all.nl> a écrit :
>

>> Charles-H. Schulz schreef:
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >
>> > I just wanted to clarify things (again).
>> > I am going to leave the project / we, the founders of the Document
>> > Foundation, are going to leave the project at some given time and
>> > have every intention to keep things clear and clean.
>> >
>> > But I/we are not going to be thrown out by people who just feel they
>> > can get away with zero formality, and zero explanation, and by
>> > ignoring our very own guidelines.
>>
>> Didn't Louis already explain that that is not what's happening?
>
> After we complained heavily, yes.

You make it sound like he changed his position due to your complaints. But
I read nothing more in Louis' explanation than a clarification of what he
wrote in the first place.

> And I don't find his explanation to
> be satisfactory. For other people (the now former treasurers) things
> are quite clear and they were asked to resign.

Being asked to resign is not the same as being thrown out. Were community
rules actually violated? I'd like to know more about this.

>> > Is that clear to everyone? I'm not insane, I
>> > just want, just like the people from Oracle, a bit of respect.
>>
>> The way I see it, you're actually getting that, while not exactly
>> trying hard to earn it. Please try to be rational and keep following
>> that intention to keep things clear and clean.
>
> Please define how I'm not being rational.

For example holding the view that you are "to be thrown out by people who
just feel they can get away with zero formality, and zero explanation, and
by ignoring our very own guidelines" while what actually happened was that
you have been asked to step down because of a perceived conflict of
interest.

--
Vriendelijke groet,

Simon Brouwer