On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 20:18, Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:

> But all these things are true whether you build NetBeans yourself or
> whether you run NetBeans after downloading and running the binary from the
> Download page, right? I mean, if you can't connect to an update center to
> get nb-javac or the Nashorn parser in your own built NetBeans, you can't do
> it either from the NetBeans that is pre-built for you?

This isn't correct - I see exactly the same issue - the update center
link building from master that Ken links to doesn't exist.

Adding back the old Plugin Portal link from NB11.0 does get everything
to work again.

http://plugins.netbeans.org/nbpluginportal/updates/11.0/catalog.xml.gz

Looks like https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1293 is broken?