How is the signing done for Apache NetBeans during releases and why can't
that be used for the patch too? Sorry, ignorant on this point and need to
understand this aspect to be able to participate in the discussion,
alternatively those who are familiar with this should take the lead and do
what is needed or what is best under the circumstances.

Gj