Hi guys,
AFAIR, this class simply splits the generated parser into more smaller
ones (the parser class is too big and won't compile). The author is
Ondrej Brejla (on CC) who worked with me on NB PHP support at Sun
(later Oracle). Or am I wrong, Ondro?

Thanks,
Tomas

út 25. 2. 2020 v 14:16 odesílatel Junichi Yamamoto