On 24/02/04 7:11 AM, Neil C Smith wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 at 20:21, Ernie Rael<err...@raelity.com>  wrote:
With NB-21-RC2, running on JDK-21,
doing: NewProject > JavaWithGradle > JavaClassLibrary
And there is the "resolve problems" icon.

$ ./gradlew --version
Gradle 8.4
I presume you're running that from the IDE?

Using that wizard checking the project files and using the CLI call to
./gradlew --version show Gradle 8.5 for me.  But the IDE is using
8.4?!  Until reopening / restarting the IDE anyway.

I don't understand what you're asking/saying; that mail is from over a week ago. (I ran "./gradlew --version" from a linux command line)

And there's

   Update Gradle Tooling API wrapper to 8.5 #7022

Which is from a few days ago, but according to the comments, it's closed in favor of

   Update Gradle Tooling API to 8.6 #6926

which is still open.

BTW, in the 1st PR's discussion there's mention of a bug, https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/7022#issuecomment-1923512378, identified in early December. Is this something that can/should be addressed?

-ernie