On 24/02/05 9:03 AM, Ernie Rael wrote:
On 24/02/05 7:02 AM, Neil C Smith wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, 4 Feb 2024 at 23:33, Ernie Rael<err...@raelity.com>  wrote:
If there's going to be an RC-3, I'll wait for that. (was it skipped last
week?)
If possible could you test the dev build at
DONE
This PR build
is prior to merging that to see if the fallback path that should have
been kicking in is working properly now.

    $ ./gradlew --version

    Welcome to Gradle 8.6!

Cool,
-ernie

BTW, did

> gradleproject1 > properties

Then looked through each categories-screen in "Project Properties - gradleproject1" window. Saw nothing about a gradle version. Same for "Project Properties - gradleproject1:lib".

I don't get the earlier comment about which gradle version the IDE thinks it's using

-ernie

Thanks,