+1 for feature/issue branches that shouldn't live long and master/devel
for long term stuff. As far as I know, this is how we are supposed to
use git.

On Fri, 2016-10-14 at 12:38 +0300, Vladimir Voskresensky wrote:

> In this context one repo has advantage as well, otherwise
> feature/issue
> branches have to be created in multiple repos.

If an issue touches a huge number of different files, one repo makes it
easier to solve. But as already said, from a contributor's point of
view, it is easier to deal with smaller repos (fast to clone and don't
take a lot of disk space). It also seems to be "the git way".

--
Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/