I think we need a Wiki that lists all the items in Justin’s mail, each with
a separate row in a table, each pointing to an issue in Apache NetBeans
Issuezilla. Once each issue has been solved, we’ll need a rc3 release, with
a reference to that Wiki listing all our solved issues, and start a new
PPMC vote thread, etc.

Since this is my opinion only, others feel free to object and disagree, and
mentors feel free to guide and advise.

Gj