On 21/01/18 11:33, Jan Lahoda wrote:
Just in case someone would miss the e-mail on general, I'm forwarding
Justin's e-mail about issues he has found in the 9.0 beta RC2.

licenses are not in the LICENSE file. There may be different solutions for
different such files, but to me, it would seem OK if all those would be
downloaded as external binaries. Although in any case, we may need to do
some infrastructure work. I wonder if folks knowledgeable of those files
could take a look.

What does "may need to do some infrastructure work" exactly mean? Does this mean we can host binaries & xsds somewhere @Apache for builds?

If so, did we waste time locating all those maven coordinates and building DownloadedBinaries.java? And shall we waste time & effort adding file-locks to DownloadedBinaries.java to run simultaneous Travis builds?

I'd appreciate a final answer before wasting more time.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio