On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 at 08:25 Sven Reimers <sven.reim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I think we should try to get at least basic support for 10 in NetBeans 9
> to not fall behind the other IDE's. Although I agree we are quite late in
> the process for such a change - but people will run into this...

+1

Given that schedule has beta testing starting from March 19th if I'm
reading it correctly, then is anything stopping us getting another beta
release out before the testing process starts?

I agree we need to not fall too far behind other IDE's, so still think
calling this NetBeans 10 and forgetting JDK 9 ever happened might be a good
approach! ;-)

Best wishes,

Neil
--