I meant the NetBeansLauncher.pbproj at [1]. Those ".pbproj" files were project files in previous XCode versions. These won't open in recent XCode versions.

I think that launcher could be enhanced with I18N support for different languages, solving NETBEANS-222 [2]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/tree/master/ide/launcher/macosx/NetBeansLauncher

[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/NETBEANS-222