Hi,

A couple of questions.

1. Who is organising this event? Is it the PPMC or is it Greenwich Bright?

2. There needs to be an "Apache NetBeans" on the EventBright page
somewhere. Exactly where depends on the answer to the first question.

3. Have you read http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/events.html and can
you confirm that the event is compliant with that policy?

Thanks,

Mark