Hi,

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 8:54 AM, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ...we need to agree what a NetBeans event actually consists of,
> i.e., that's why I added the three items below, defining the minimum
> requirements of an Apache NetBeans Day:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetBeans+Events ...

Now that http://netbeans.apache.org/ is up, don't you think that kind
of persistent information belong there?

My perception is that a wiki is more for work-in-progress information,
if the PPMC shares that feeling I would suggest gradually moving all
such things to http://netbeans.apache.org/

> ...Do we need to vote on that as well?...

What you need is documented consensus from the PPMC, votes are not
required. The simplest way to establish that IMO is with a [LAZY] vote
thread to accept that page (or ideally the new page under
http://netbeans.apache.org/) as the PPMC's current view on that.

-Bertrand