Hi all,

We should list those events at [1] so they are rendered at [2]. Would anyone please submit a PR against incubator-netbeans-website stating event dates, location (ideally with a Google Maps link or similar), homepage and speakers?

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/blob/master/netbeans.apache.org/src/content/community/events.asciidoc