The other aspect is, now that we have approval for these events from
@trademark, Bertrand has suggested that we have a LAZY VOTE (i.e., if no
one objects within 72 hours, it's a go) for each individual separate event
here on @dev, with PPMC members having a binding vote. That would ratify
each individual event and would mean it has the official backing of the
Apache NetBeans community -- and some random person out there can then not
set up some random NetBeans events, i.e., official backing of individual
events by the community is a win for everyone.

Also, though, we need to agree what a NetBeans event actually consists of,
i.e., that's why I added the three items below, defining the minimum
requirements of an Apache NetBeans Day:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetBeans+Events

Do we need to vote on that as well? Are there additions to this
list/definition?

Gj