I think it is worth mentioning the sponsors also tend to be companies we ‘vet’
as appropriate to be sponsors and they tend to be companies who are keen to
help out (or have our supporters in positions of influence) rather than looking
for aggressive marketing opportunities.

IDRsolutions always sponsors NetBeans UK because I am involved in the event
(and I control the Company finances) - I am sure other events are similar.

Kind Regards,

MArk