Did you built JGit from source and installed it into local Maven
repository? Then the locally built version takes precedence over the one in
the Maven central and has, of course, different SHA. Adjust the SHA or
delete the local copy from .m2/repository and let the build download the
real version from Maven central.

PS: My experience tells me this is painful, sorry for the hassle.