Hi Christian,

[1] has SHA-1 [2]:
4ae44a6157e1bc4c5b373be0c274a8f1d9badd76
(I've confirmed this downloading from Maven central myself).

Note that there exists a SHA-1 sum for the ".asc.jar" file [3], which is: 828a2a1d1ef47aa69beb86104d8cc68300db0da8. Of course you want the _jar_ file, not the _.asc.jar_ file

In your original post:

1. You do not state the SHA-1 sum you're using that should be 4ae44a6157e1bc4c5b373be0c274a8f1d9badd76

2. You do not include your binaries-list file, that should contain a single like like this:

4AE44A6157E1BC4C5B373BE0C274A8F1D9BADD76 org.eclipse.jgit:org.eclipse.jgit:4.11.0.201803080745-r

Again make sure that the jar files in your $HOME/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/jgit/org.eclipse.jgit/4.11.0.201803080745-r/ have not been generated by any source builds of yours, as stated in other emails.

If after all those steps the thing keeps failing then please file a bug report, including the binaries-list you're using.

Kind regards,
Antonio

[1]
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jgit/org.eclipse.jgit/4.11.0.201803080745-r/org.eclipse.jgit-4.11.0.201803080745-r.jar