Thank you, Toni!

Cheers
Kai

On 3/16/2018 12:09 PM, toni.ep...@eppleton.de wrote:
Fixed the font and RadioButton alignment. Thanks for bringing this to our
attention. At the time of implementation I had no access to a Windows
machine:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/459

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tul...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. März 2018 04:52
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Images & bugs was: Think Java, not Electron! was: Apache HTML/Java
UI instead of

Hello Dmitriy,
One more note. Your images didn't make it through. Probably they were
blocked by the mailing list filter.

elect: File -> New Project -> JavaFX -> Java HTML5 Application (again,
only because I knew from this thread where to click) Read description:
"Generates a WebView based DukeScript application".
DukeScript? WebView based?... huh...
Click, wizard opens. Font is different, project type selector radio
buttons not aligned to text (image):

Maybe you can report this to JIRA. It would be something for Toni to
investigate.

Select "Visual HTML/Java example", project opens, immediately get warning
about project problems (Export-Package/Provate-Package contains packages
from dependencies) (image):

Here I am not sure what to imagine, but possibly the priming build has to
finish first and download necessary libs. That would be a bug for me.

It did run, but not that I understand the structure of 5 projects
I assume this is the old NetBeans problem of showing all (Maven) project
next to each other. Fine for [build
masters](http://wiki.apidesign.org/wiki/DevOps), but you want to code, not
manage scripts, right?

Feel free to report it as well, although I am afraid the general fix'd be
complex and I am out of ideas for some shortcuts.

that got created or how to use it. I can start "... Client for Web"
project from the IDE, but how do I build a runnable application?
(image)
Open Pop up menu on the project, select (extra Maven) Goals, Build Zip - is
the action. Quite well hidden, true.

So yeah, I totally understand people googling for "Java Vaadin Electron
tutorial". As a matter of fact I was one of those people just 2 weeks ago,
even though I have built NB 9 previously.

Thanks in advance for the bugs.
-jt