On Mar 15, 2018 06:19, "Christian Lenz" <christian.l...@gmx.net> wrote:

I break with swing, because of the Mantisse Editor. It is ok but Needs
enhancements. And I’m fast to create UIs and with JS the binding etc.

I think some of the issues with at least some web development is the need
to have pixel perfect design. That doesn't really fit many use cases, and
graphics go out, and responsive layout is the main thing. Matisse and the
GroupLayout is that. So, it needs some improvements. We can do that once
the full donation is done.

I get what you are saying about pluggable views, but even if we support
those, that seems a heavy burden for the IDE itself to have all runtimes
embedded because one wants to use what would seem unrelated plugins to the
underlying technology. That would definitely make the IDE bloated for
unrelated platform work; say I'm just building WordPress stuff with it.

Wade