Greetings,

I'm new to the mailing list so please forgive if this is the wrong place
for this question.

I recently tried to register on plugins.netbeans.org in order to publish a
NetBeans plugin but the emailer to send the account verification does not
seem to work and I did not get a response from the webmaster support there.

I read at https://netbeans.apache.org/plugins/index.html that the
transition is in progress but licensing for some plugins might be a hurdle.
I was just curious if there is any timeline for this and if there is a list
of tasks that need to be done published anywhere. Perhaps I could
contribute in some way.

Thank you in advance for any insight.

- John