On Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 08:16 Antonio, <anto...@vieiro.net> wrote:

> Would it be possible to have Apache NetBeans NBMs and third-party
> plugins available in Maven Central?

I'm not sure third-party plugins should have to be hosted in any particular
place, although something like Maven Central might be good to encourage.

However, I think it's important that if we ship with a third-party plugin
catalog, and still have some validation process, then that catalog xml file
should be hosted on our Apache infrastructure not by a third-party.

The enhancements I think you mentioned earlier about checksum and other
validation of mirrored updates is something I'd previously thought needed
if we did do this for plugins.

Best wishes,

Neil

> --