Hi,

I have nothing particular against Review Board, but a few comments:
-I am a little bit concerned about having too many venues for reviewing
patches. It requires "reviewers" to monitor/work with several tools (it is
hard to imagine how having multiple venues could speed up reviews, which is
one of the problems we currently have, I think).
-on GitHub we currently build the PRs using Travis CI, it would be
unfortunate to loose that. Seems Review Board supports Travis CI as well -
if we would start to use Review Board, can we please have that enabled?

(On a convenience note, in review board, a committer needs to download the
patch, commit it locally and then push, right? Feels less convenient than
the GH's green button; and potentially more error prone as well (although I
could see an argument that doing it manually is safer).)

(As a second note, frankly, I wonder if we really need all patches to go
through a review...)

Jan