+1 (non-binding)

Full build with contrib-check on Mac OSX, Windows 10 and CentOS 7.

I had the same issue as reported by Joe on SMTP tests with Windows 10
build. Workaround with timeouts works.

I also reported two minor issues related to timezones (NIFI-2682) / locale
(NIFI-2683) aspects.
NIFI-2682 is a duplicate of NIFI-2688 created by Andre.

I ran multiple workflows with a single instance and a three nodes cluster.
Checked failover scenario for clustering and exchanges with Kafka
0.8/0.9/0.10, with HDFS and with Hive.

Great job!