Pierre and Andre,

Thanks for reporting the issue where I forgot that some European and Australian
time zones are represented as 4 characters. Obviously the test is overly
specific with the regex, as the purpose is to ensure that the first serialized
line is the date and time, and that is still true. I'll take a look at Andre's
PR, but it should be an easy fix. Just another example of i18n biting us. I'll
make more of an effort to test with an eye towards global users from now on.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com