It works fine for me from Eclipse. I have also commented the following line
and connected using remote debugger in Eclipse.

# Enable Remote Debugging
*java.arg.debug=-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8000*

Never faced any error on NiFi (0.7) side because of this. However, I did
changed the port from 8000 to 8099 (as something else was running on 8000
on my machine).

Regards,
Manish