+1 (see note below)

Checked:
- DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE files
- PGP sigs
- compiles & tests pass
- Apache RAT ok

NOTE: I unearthed a Windows laptop and run 'mvn clean verify' under
Windows. All tests passed. However, I do believe we may have a problem when
the same Ignite installation is re-used between releases without clearing
up caches. We should have a ticket on that but should not delay the release
as it is clearly infrastructure-related issue for our tests.

Thanks,
--
Nikita Ivanov