Ok. Thank you.
I was able to monitor traffic from Ubuntu bluetooth port and found out that
my device sends advertising reports not frequently, so I did a few more
tries with duplicates on NuttX ESP32 and finally was able to identify the
needed string. So what is the next step? How to pair with the device?

Best regards,
Petro

вт, 25 квіт. 2023 р. о 20:05 Brennan Ashton <bash...@brennanashton.com>
пише: